We are actively following the guidelines established by global health authorities. Our offices and factories are being cleaned on a daily basis. We are encouraging our associates to take care of themselves including frequent hand washing and other proper hygiene practices. As well, our jewelry is cleaned thoroughly before delivery. We also offer a ‘Drop Delivery’ option in which your package may be left at your door.
Our customers are our top priority and our site continues to be a safe place for you to shop. If you have any questions, please reach out. We are working around the clock.
Take care of one another!
Overtime, factors can influence your jewelry to possibly become dull. At Sett and Co, we have some key tips to help you make your jewelry last for years to come and to shine just as beautifully as it did, they day you purchased it.
Mix a few drops of mild soap with warm water and dip in a soft cloth. Rub the jewelry, then rinse in cool water and gently rub with a cloth until dry.
Mix a few drops of detergent-free soap with warm water. Soak your jewelry (one piece at a time). Once finished, use a very soft brush to gently clean each piece. Rinse carefully and lightly dry the jewelry pieces with paper towel or a lint-free cloth.
If you are searching to restore your gemstones’ shine, use the above instructions but use seltzer water mixed with the soap, rather than regular water.
Use a soft microfiber cloth to softly wipe your jewelry with warm soap water. Never use harsh chemicals such as ‘dip’ polish or jewelry cleaners to clean the jewelry or wipe with coarse fabrics.
Gold Plated Jewelry:
Pour warm soap water into a bowl and dip a light brush into it. Gently clean your jewelry with the brush, then rinse with clean water and pat dry with a soft, non-abrasive cloth.
Rose Gold Jewelry:
Mix warm water and a mild dish soap in a bowl and let your rose-gold pieces soak for a few minutes. Remove the jewelry from the bowl and brush clean with a soft toothbrush, then rinse with clean water and dry the jewelry by rubbing gently with a lint-free cloth.
How to clean rings:
Drop your rings into a bowl mixed with warm water and mild soap, let them sit for a few minutes (or even overnight), then gently scrub the ring with a soft-bristled toothbrush, rinse, and pat dry. We recommend to clean your rings every few weeks and to make sure you cover the drain! As well as keeping ring dishes around the house so that if you do need to take them off, you know where to look!
What Else Should I Know?
• Keep your jewelry pieces stored individually as well as fastened, in order for them not to tangle or scratch.
• Avoid extreme humidity or heat in order to prevent any tarnishing. Your vermeil and gold jewelry should be kept in a dry, cool, and dark place. Your silver jewelry should be kept in an airtight box to prevent any oxidization.
• Remember to put your jewelry on last after you have finished getting dressed! Your jewelry can be affected by any perfumes, make-up, deodorant, and body oils.
• Do not keep jewelry in direct sunlight- especially your gemstones!
• Be aware not to wear your jewelry while swimming, as chlorine and salt-water can affect your pieces.