We are actively following the guidelines established by global health authorities. Our offices and factories are being cleaned on a daily basis. We are encouraging our associates to take care of themselves including frequent hand washing and other proper hygiene practices. As well, our jewelry is cleaned thoroughly before delivery. We also offer a ‘Drop Delivery’ option in which your package may be left at your door.
Our customers are our top priority and our site continues to be a safe place for you to shop. If you have any questions, please reach out. We are working around the clock.
Take care of one another!
During this time of uncertainty, we teamed up with our favorite Sett and Co babes on tips and pics of how they get through their days spent at home.
We’re loving all of your at home content, how are you staying busy at home? Be sure to share with us as well!
Remember, cute is NOT cancelled.
• Guilty pleasure drinking as many cups of coffee I can get my hands on. Definitely addicted to it.
• Recommended book That Night by Cub Balog
• A must-binge I have been watching Impractical Jokers too much during self isolation.
• Best ‘pick me up song’ Someone To You by BANNERS
• IG account you love to follow @endlesslyloveclub
• Wine – red/ white/ rose WHITE!
• Guilty pleasure brownies or cake
• Recommended book Three Crown series
• A must-binge Shameless
• Best ‘pick me up song’ Say so by Doja Cat
• IG account you love to follow Ellen Degeneres always has me smiling
• Wine – red/ white/ rose Red wine • ménage ét trois
• Guilty pleasure Online shopping
• Recommended book “Anna Karenina” L. Tolstoj
• A must-binge Friends, of course
• Best ‘pick me up song’ “Fast Car” Tracy Chapman
• IG account you love to follow @alemarullo cause I love her
• Wine – red/ white/ rose White!
• Guilty pleasure playing animal crossing
• Recommended book The Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
• A must-binge Las Chicas del Cable
• Best ‘pick me up song’ Old Town Road by Lil Nas X
• IG account you love to follow @minimalstreetstyle
• Wine – red/ white/ rose always red wine (St. Laurent)
• Guilty pleasure buying myself flowers, ‘just because’
• Recommended book I’m loving fashion and art books, as they inspire me to be creative. My favourite fictional book, and one I can read again and again is ‘Flowers in the Attic’-Virginia Andrews.
• A must-binge the entire box set of Audrey Hepburn films!
• Best ‘pick me up song’ when spending time alone, it can be easy to start pulling yourself apart. That’s why I recommend Demi Lovato’s new song ‘I Love Me’.
• IG account you love to follow some accounts that transport me to another world: @victoriamisu, @aniduno, @gabi_wahl
• Wine – red/ white/ rose white
Toronto girl, born and raised, thriving on the buoyant pulse of fashion and can be found listening to Starbucks’ playlists, Tally is the voice behind the Sett and Co Blog and our social media.